Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Club Officials
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Club Officials 
SEA Supporter

New post Club Officials
A while back there was some talk as to making SEA more like an offical club. Anything further?

Fri May 11, 2007 5:48 pm
Administrator

New post 
official on what kinda way, its like a pretty official club if you ask me

Fri May 11, 2007 6:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
SEA Supporter

New post 
Officers and such....

Fri May 11, 2007 6:09 pm

New post 
microsa wrote:
Officers and such....

What are we the boy scouts? This is more of a collabrative effort as far as this club goes, once you start getting all hierarchal, ego's enter the equation, and after all we're just in this for our mutual love of the European car. It's bad enough most of us have to put up with the daily B.S. of a system of ranking and organizing things or people, where each element of the system (except for the top element) is subordinate to a single other element. F*** that Broseph! let's keep it as is....IMO.........Viva la Revolution! :supz:

Fri May 11, 2007 6:30 pm
Profile YIM
Administrator

New post 
we have that already.... you see how my name is bold and yours is not??

Fri May 11, 2007 7:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
i was gonna point out the colored names also

2012 lightning phantom 2

Fri May 11, 2007 8:22 pm

New post 
vdub18t wrote:
microsa wrote:
Officers and such....

What are we the boy scouts? This is more of a collabrative effort as far as this club goes, once you start getting all hierarchal, ego's enter the equation, and after all we're just in this for our mutual love of the European car. It's bad enough most of us have to put up with the daily B.S. of a system of ranking and organizing things or people, where each element of the system (except for the top element) is subordinate to a single other element. F*** that Broseph! let's keep it as is....IMO.........Viva la Revolution! :supz:

I totally agree...but one thing that popped into my mind was the t-shirts...if we had like a small trophy mark on the sleeve for every autocross we won. although ian and jason take the credit for that one last weekend they still won it for the group.

Fri May 11, 2007 9:10 pm
Post Whore

New post 
Now, now Dunc, you are no more important than anyone else in the forum. Everyone is important in my book. :mrgreen: I will post more on this tomorrow. It's late right now.

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Sat May 12, 2007 2:05 am
Profile YIM WWW
Administrator

New post 
SooprmanX wrote:
Now, now Dunc, you are no more important than anyone else in the forum. Everyone is important in my book. :mrgreen: I will post more on this tomorrow. It's late right now.

:( i am not important to you............... lol yea i was just pointing it out that we already have a system of officers if you will

Sat May 12, 2007 6:38 am
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
duncman wrote:
SooprmanX wrote:

:( i am not important to you............... lol yea i was just pointing it out that we already have a system of officers if you will

keep telling yourself that bro, if it makes you feel better, you can have the bold type(of which I don't see the difference) i'll take the bold Dub

Sat May 12, 2007 8:34 am
Profile YIM
Little McGyver

New post 
vdub18t wrote:
duncman wrote:
SooprmanX wrote:

keep telling yourself that bro, if it makes you feel better, you can have the bold type(of which I don't see the difference) i'll take the bold Dub

You guys should Indian leg wrestle to settle this. :mrgreen:

Sat May 12, 2007 2:19 pm
Administrator

New post 
steffenme1 wrote:
vdub18t wrote:
duncman wrote:
SooprmanX wrote:

i am down

Sat May 12, 2007 4:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
SEA Supporter

New post 
duncman wrote:
we have that already.... you see how my name is bold and yours is not??

Looks just like yours (other than the spelling :mrgreen: ) except mine says SEA supporter and yours does not.

Am I missing something?

I just rememberd it came up some months ago and wondered..........sorry I asked!

Sat May 12, 2007 5:14 pm
Administrator

New post 
i am just giving you beef man, sorry

Sat May 12, 2007 6:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
steffenme1 wrote:
vdub18t wrote:
duncman wrote:
SooprmanX wrote:

now that's old school, good idea steffen, Dunc I'd make you my squaw!!!............... :slap:

Sat May 12, 2007 10:08 pm
Profile YIM

New post 
I am down for the trophies on the sleeves for the autoXes and such that we have won. I have won STX once, i think jacob has once or twice, and I think jajou or jordan won DSP awhile ago. Would be a cool touch for some of us.

-Ali

Sun May 13, 2007 2:06 pm
Profile WWW
EuroTuned

New post 
Eh i think little trophies and stuff is a bit much for my taste. If an individual wants to put patches or whatever on his shirt, then so be it, but i don't think it should be a club thing. If we did the whole classy car club look like club Volkspeed with the polo shirts then little embroideries would be cool but we just have regular t-shirts.

Sun May 13, 2007 2:18 pm

New post 
a polo would be cool for me. I am still waiting on getting some hoodies made. I wasn't thinking of the BIG trophies or anything like that but a small one about the size of a quarter or something. If we ever actually build this SEA e30 track car that we have been talking about I might ask ruben if he can get us like SEA Race team shirts made or something like that.

-Ali

Sun May 13, 2007 2:25 pm
Profile WWW
Do Not Purchase stuff from me.

New post 
IM the official badass.....true story.

1986 BMW 325e *SOLD 2/17/2005*
1989 BMW 325i *Sold*

Sun May 13, 2007 2:37 pm

New post 
Eurostylez-VR6 wrote:
Eh i think little trophies and stuff is a bit much for my taste. If an individual wants to put patches or whatever on his shirt, then so be it, but i don't think it should be a club thing. If we did the whole classy car club look like club Volkspeed with the polo shirts then little embroideries would be cool but we just have regular t-shirts.

x2 .........ok polos or even button down garage style would be cool, you could badge your shirt to disinguish if you're a dubber, a bimmer, an autox'er etc... but still be an over all SEA shirt, I'd be down w/ that, but again this "official" and club officer thing is a bit ghey IMO

Sun May 13, 2007 6:30 pm
Profile YIM

New post 
Wow I never thought of hoodies...great idea.

Sun May 13, 2007 7:36 pm

New post 
what if you won dsp class in your region for the year? and are gonna win it again this year? then what do we put on it? i have a dsp champion hat from the scca, maybe we could put that on?

the only thing is then we are making our club to be more like an affiliation of the scca.

2012 lightning phantom 2

Sun May 13, 2007 7:40 pm

New post 
Cheezemurda wrote:
Wow I never thought of hoodies...great idea.

x2 schweet

Sun May 13, 2007 9:30 pm
Profile YIM

New post 
superj wrote:
what if you won dsp class in your region for the year? and are gonna win it again this year? then what do we put on it? i have a dsp champion hat from the scca, maybe we could put that on?

the only thing is then we are making our club to be more like an affiliation of the scca.

maybe a decal on your car someplace(window) sort of like football helmet pride stickers........just an idea, I wont be racing anything, but for you cats that do?

Sun May 13, 2007 9:31 pm
Profile YIM

New post 
vdub18t wrote:
superj wrote:

maybe a decal on your car someplace(window) sort of like football helmet pride stickers........just an idea, I wont be racing anything, but for you cats that do?

That would be kinda cool. Get like little trophy stickers or roundels for every win. Man jason you need to man up and run STX. DSP seems like a much slower class. Our e30s are full interior, full body, and shitty drivers and we are trying hard to win STX. I think its time you jumped up a class or 2. :ninja:

-Ali

Sun May 13, 2007 10:13 pm
Profile WWW
Post Whore

New post 
Alright here is the post that will end all. :mrgreen:

Basically I started this club as a very informal thing. I don't really want to take it to the next level of having officials, hierarchy, dues, etc. I want to keep it informal and not have anything that will tear apart the club. I have been a part of a club or two and have seen then torn apart from stuff like that.

If you all want to take it upon yourselves to do things like stickers on your car or have emblems on your shirts or whatever, go for it! Gabe is a perfect example of what you should do, he makes custom shirts for himself, emblems, etc. If you want something like that you have my approval. :mrgreen:

So really, that's what my deal is. :thumbsup:

Questions, comments?

Sun May 13, 2007 10:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
SEA Supporter

New post 
I like that idea, Although, i think it would be cool to get some new shirt designs, and some hoodies, damn it would be so baller.

jake. wrote:
why do people thing that there will be less traction with stretched tires? the contact points will still be the same, its only the sidewall that gets stretched.

Sun May 13, 2007 10:31 pm
Post Whore

New post 
$$$

Sun May 13, 2007 10:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
SEA Supporter

New post 
Make them and ppl will pay :)

jake. wrote:
why do people thing that there will be less traction with stretched tires? the contact points will still be the same, its only the sidewall that gets stretched.

Sun May 13, 2007 10:33 pm
Post Whore

New post 
loonibab325i wrote:
Make them and ppl will pay :)

Just like with the shirts I still have sitting here next to my desk right? :mrgreen:

Sun May 13, 2007 10:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next