Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - Forbidden/404 errors
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Forbidden/404 errors 
SEA Supporter

New post Forbidden/404 errors
Often I get forbidden/404 errors while navigating around on the site. Is the problem more likely a site issue or my ISP (Roadrunner)?

Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:50 am
SEA Enforcer

New post 
I never get them, either at home or work (RoadRunner) or school.

1989 Mercedes 190E 2.6 (wife's)
Taking the whole-assed approach to cheap cars, since 1997.

Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:52 am
Profile YIM
SEA Supporter

New post 
This is the erro I get from time to time:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/viewforum.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.strictlyea.com Port 80

Additionally, sometimes when page does load, it appears to not be in 'html' format.

Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:17 am
SEA Supporter

New post 
Sounds more like your security settings on your computers internet protocol

Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:18 pm
Post Whore

New post 
It is probably just the server having a blip sometimes. It happens a lot late at night when they are updating servers and stuff. It isn't anything wrong with your computer so no worries. :thumbsup:

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
SEA Supporter

New post 
Still getting them but just on the SEA site.....
may have to hit topic three or four times to navigate.
Anyone?

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:07 am

New post 
I get the same errors sometimes at home, but never at work. I end up having to click on the subject 3 or 4 times to get it to work. It doesn't have me logged in half the time either. More than likely it's the security settings on my laptop.

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:57 am
SEA Supporter

New post 
I've tried lowering my settings with no improvement. For some reason I only get it on the SEA site and only started recently......I had to hit this link 5 times to get a connected, irriatating.

Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:16 am
SEA Supporter

New post 
Anybody have some suggestions? It took 27 tries to log on to this thread again and I can not connect to "View posts since last visit" at all.
Geerrrrrreee.......
Seems to be just the SEA site with the problem; Ruben can you "reset" my account?

Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:21 am

New post 
I'm pretty good with computers and my mothers computer does this I notice. I'll try to figure it out today while I'm over there.

Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:29 am
SEA Supporter

New post 
Try this ......Internet Explorer, however, will not display custom pages unless they are larger than 512 bytes, opting to instead display a "friendly" error page. This default behaviour can be changed under Tools | Internet Options by clicking on the Advanced tab and un-checking the 'Show friendly HTTP error messages' check box.

Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:07 am

New post 
Try installing firefox, because what's odd is my mothers computer has had firefox and ie for a long time, and they both act the same. I've been looking at forums on that machine for a while though, and I wonder why this is the only one that does this.

Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:10 am
SEA Supporter

New post 
Fast1 wrote:
Try this ......Internet Explorer, however, will not display custom pages unless they are larger than 512 bytes, opting to instead display a "friendly" error page. This default behaviour can be changed under Tools | Internet Options by clicking on the Advanced tab and un-checking the 'Show friendly HTTP error messages' check box.

Nope and Nope. Not using FireFox, and I tried the "friendly HTTP" thing.

It's odd, sometimes it goes right on and other times I may have to click a link on the site 15-20 times to connect.......
Just stated this week, I even went back via System Restore to two weeks back, same problem and for some reason it's just the SEA site.......maybe it's because I couldn't make the Sat. GTG!!

Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:52 am

New post 
The way it does it on my mothers computer, the first time you try to view a page, it ALWAYS goes to the 404, then I go back and click it again and it works. Are you behind a router running dd-wrt by any chance?

Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:54 am
SEA Supporter

New post 
Nope, no router. The problem is limited to the SEA site only, I don't have the issue with any other site......odd huh?

Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:00 pm

New post 
It's the same with her computer.

Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:04 pm
SEA Supporter

New post 
I can't access my profile to change my password now, I thought that might help, but nope!

Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:11 pm

New post 
microsa wrote:
Still getting them but just on the SEA site.....
may have to hit topic three or four times to navigate.
Anyone?

I'm getting the same damn thing happening to me, it sux, having to sign in like 3 or 4 times

Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:07 pm
Profile YIM

New post 
here what it gives me

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User strictly_admin has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/strictly/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/strictly/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/strictly/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

2012 lightning phantom 2

Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:23 pm

New post 
what ever it is has it been fixed? because I just noticed I've been browsing here on my mothers machine and it's not doing it, but earlier today around 3 pm it was.

Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:26 pm
SEA Supporter

New post 
"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/viewtopic.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.strictlyea.com Port 80"

The above is what I get 15~25 times then I finally get on.......can't log out at all......
There has got to be an answer to this somewhere!!

Anyone familiar with Apache??

Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:59 pm
Post Whore

New post 
I emailed the host so we will see what they say.

Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
SEA Supporter

New post 
Thanks, it drives me crazy, probable something on my box, but I can't imagine what as it is intermittent in nature.
Sometimes it feels like a nut, sometimes it don't! :goodman:

Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:18 pm
Post Whore

New post 
No problem man, if you are having the problem then I am sure there are others that just aren't saying it.

Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
SEA Supporter

New post 
Hoo-ray for Ruben, he got the site host to fix my problems. I am now free to roam the site at will.

Wed May 02, 2007 3:38 pm
SEA Supporter

New post 
Weeee, I'm so happy.......I can just click away to my heart's content now! Look out, the OldPfarts' on the loose now!!

Wed May 02, 2007 3:59 pm

New post 
This issue is back! Been doing it for about a week now. Really annoying reloading 15-20 before page will display. Isolated to this site only.Does not happen in the 15+ other forums i visit daily. Help!

Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:17 pm
Post Whore

New post 
I'll look into it right now...

Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW

New post 
It's been doing it on my box for weeks. Just took it with a grain of salt, and visit mostly while I'm at work, as it doesn't do it here.

Jason Marble Designs

Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:57 pm
Profile WWW
SEA Supporter

New post 
It must be spreading again, mine was all well for a while but it has started again in the past few days....randomly.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:06 pm
Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next