Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - So evidently you guys are all assholes. And just on springs.
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:08 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
So evidently you guys are all assholes. And just on springs. 
Ride Height Police

New post Re: So evidently you guys are all assholes. And just on springs.
Thats the plan. Welcome to the world of throwaway cars. If I destroy it, guess what? 240 shells are free.

fabulousstreetscene.blogspot.com

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:25 pm

jake. wrote:
Thats the plan. Welcome to the world of throwaway cars. If I destroy it, guess what? 240 shells are free.

Maybe thats why I think they are POSs. :-?

On a side note....can we get a Rice section on here if this joke is going to stay?

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:29 pm

well from most of the media and photography posts recently it seems like that already happened i think...

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ride Height Police

awh man, you guys hurt my feelings, im going to go cry about how all your cars are on springs on different forums.

actually, **** that you guys want me to go away too bad, i think i will stay.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:02 pm

im on coils...

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:07 pm

im on crack :ninja: actually im about to be on coils :thumbsup:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:16 pm

candywhitevdub wrote:
I just don't like how chris said that **** on another forum when he shows up at our events. Yes jake says some **** but he actually supports this forum. If people can't take critisism then they should go to a puppy forum or something

yeah that wasnt very cool at all. I dont even care if he was just talking about one person, its just not cool to do that. I mean, i didnt have an issue with chris, he was nice to me, but saying something like that just ruins all credibility, just not cool.

The Reflective Touch
Affordable Automotive Detailing Service!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:54 pm

I don't know about you guys. But I <3 my shitbox on springs

banana bike HD 883

matt

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:56 pm

candywhitevdub wrote:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:00 pm

candywhitevdub wrote:

X2
amen

94 ls integra - Back home & 4sale
05 impala holla - RIP
86 k10 blazer - RIP

Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:41 am

candywhitevdub wrote:

**** boxes ftw??? :finga:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:49 am
Profile YIM

I never said you guys were all on springs. I'm sorry feelings got hurt. I have oversized bandaids if anyone needs them. The assholes part was directed to the people that said I wasn't doing it right when I had my '02. SORRY I POSTED ON YOUR FORUMS OR ON ANOTHER FORUM. I guess I fail at the interwebz. Us European car people are rare-ish down here in "MY TURBO DIESEL WILL SMOKE YOUR EURO ***** ASS" land, so can we try not to kick and scream and cry? I promise to be nice

APR 93 Stage II + Pump Software, APR Fuel Pump, APR Exhaust, EVOMS Intake, 034 FMIC, 034 HFC, Stasis Street Sport Coilovers, OEM RS4 Rear Sway bar, Votex Front Spoilers, Votex Side Skirts Deval RS4 Rear Spoiler, ECS Blackout Grille 19" VMR 710's
RIP: 2005 A6 3.2 - Stratos Blue - Sport Package - 35% tint - ~120k miles - Hardwired V1 - Tinted Tails - No Mufflers :) -

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:08 am

lIRATIl wrote:
I never said you guys were all on springs. I'm sorry feelings got hurt. I have oversized bandaids if anyone needs them. The assholes part was directed to the people that said I wasn't doing it right when I had my '02. SORRY I POSTED ON YOUR FORUMS OR ON ANOTHER FORUM. I guess I fail at the interwebz. Us European car people are rare-ish down here in "MY TURBO DIESEL WILL SMOKE YOUR EURO ***** ASS" land, so can we try not to kick and scream and cry? I promise to be nice

no one really said your doing it wrong. after years in the euro scene or any scene at all for that matter, it shows that most people who go springs and shocks tend to be disappointed and then want to go to coils resulting in a loss on the springs and having to pull your suspension again.

and i have the best of both worlds, turbo diesel and euro ass. haha welcome back i guess

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:17 am

mihneagabriel wrote:

no one really said your doing it wrong. after years in the euro scene or any scene at all for that matter, it shows that most people who go springs and shocks tend to be disappointed and then want to go to coils resulting in a loss on the springs and having to pull your suspension again.

and i have the best of both worlds,turbo diesel and euro ass. haha welcome back i guess

I'm still worried what people will say when I mention that my sport suspension isn't low enough and I want H&R springs for that extra .5 inch.

And I hope it is safe for me to maybe come out to a meet.

APR 93 Stage II + Pump Software, APR Fuel Pump, APR Exhaust, EVOMS Intake, 034 FMIC, 034 HFC, Stasis Street Sport Coilovers, OEM RS4 Rear Sway bar, Votex Front Spoilers, Votex Side Skirts Deval RS4 Rear Spoiler, ECS Blackout Grille 19" VMR 710's
RIP: 2005 A6 3.2 - Stratos Blue - Sport Package - 35% tint - ~120k miles - Hardwired V1 - Tinted Tails - No Mufflers :) -

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:27 am

lIRATIl wrote:
mihneagabriel wrote:

and i have the best of both worlds,turbo diesel and euro ass. haha welcome back i guess

I'm still worried what people will say when I mention that my sport suspension isn't low enough and I want H&R springs for that extra .5 inch.

idk how much they are but im sure the cost to drop ratio would not be a good idea.
and yeah come out to the thursday meets, everyone is friendly.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:40 am

They are only like $350 but I have some other stuff that needs attention before I would "drop" it more.
Where are the Thursday meets again?

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:53 am

lIRATIl wrote:
mihneagabriel wrote:

this is why people like me say just get coils. because the springs will get you wanting to go lower and once you have springs thats it. with the coils you can get the height you want all in one package.

come out to the meets. we know alot more then you think and been in the game a long time

banana bike HD 883

matt

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:31 am

I understand the spring argument, I went with them on my second car and loved it. You are modding the car for the way you like, which obviously means you want a sportier look, but not dumped. I feel ya on that. Not everyone wants to have to dodge potholes everywhere they go.

However, I am going with coilovers for my current car FWIW.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:32 pm

meets are at the park and ride under i10 and 1604 every thursday night.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:50 pm
Ride Height Police

Turbo diesels are way cooler than euros anyways. You ever seen a fullsized duramax run 10s?

DMAX

MUDINMYBLOOD.

Diesel titans in the US? Trade in happens first day.

Go get a durmax and a power commander, fabtech lift and 35s and your **** will be rad.

MAN THE **** UP

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:45 pm

*edit* LIFTED trucks are for homos with small dicks /thread

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:43 pm
Ride Height Police

[edit-too-man-pics] a little uncalled for, buddy. -Termite[edit]

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:50 pm

that's retarded

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:11 pm

I thought there were no more meets at the park 'n ride?

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:23 pm

that was a while ago. They are back at the underpass at 9pm

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:51 pm

jake wrote:

you prove my point oh so well.

yert315 wrote:
that was a while ago. They are back at the underpass at 9pm

and yes they are thank you trey. :thumbsup:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Gonna see if my ladyfriend is willing to spend her last night in town for the weekend freezing her ass off underneath an underpass. Sounds like fun to me, but she's not into cars. I know, I know! (BTW she drives a Scion TC hahahahaha)

'78 Buick LeSabre 4.9 V8 3AT (sold)
'71 Pontiac Firebird 6.6 V8 3AT(restoring)
'88 Civic DX HB 1.5 I4 5MT(sold)
'86 BMW ///M 320i 2.0 I6 5MT(sold)
'06 Mazda 6s 3.0 V6 6AT(sold)
'03.5 BMW ///M3 Coupe 6MT

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:51 pm

flipMod3 wrote:
Gonna see if my ladyfriend is willing to spend her last night in town for the weekend freezing her ass off underneath an underpass. Sounds like fun to me, but she's not into cars. I know, I know! (BTW she drives a Scion TC hahahahaha)

the meets only happen on thursdays..

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Shoulda specified next weekend is a 4-day! Woo hoo! I'll be in S.A. from Thursday evening to Monday afternoon <= awesome!

'78 Buick LeSabre 4.9 V8 3AT (sold)
'71 Pontiac Firebird 6.6 V8 3AT(restoring)
'88 Civic DX HB 1.5 I4 5MT(sold)
'86 BMW ///M 320i 2.0 I6 5MT(sold)
'06 Mazda 6s 3.0 V6 6AT(sold)
'03.5 BMW ///M3 Coupe 6MT

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:18 pm

alright hope to see you out there!

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:51 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next