Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/strictly/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 991: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Strictly European Autosport - View topic - can **** be uncensored
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
can **** be uncensored 

New post can **** be uncensored
can S HI T be uncensored please

just that one word i mean we ARE in America

Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:26 am
SEA Enforcer

New post Re: can **** be uncensored
pwforprez wrote:
can S HI T be uncensored please

just that one word i mean we ARE in America

Yes we are.

Though the Constitution gives you no rights on a private message board.

The Constitution only says what the US Government can/cannot do. If an individual state were to revoke your right to free speech, legally the US Government shouldn't be allowed to do a damned thing about it. Certainly if I private property owner (r00ben in this case) wishes to censor you while you are on his property, he can do as he sees fit.

That said... **** it. :)

1989 Mercedes 190E 2.6 (wife's)
Taking the whole-assed approach to cheap cars, since 1997.

Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:45 am
Profile YIM
Administrator

New post 
Also, honestly, does it really matter? You obviously know ways around the censorship... ;)

1979 Chevy Malibu Classic 2Dr
1984 VW Rabbit GTI
1984 VW Rabbit Cabby
1985 Porsche 944 N/A
1987 Dodge Caravan
1988 VW Scirocco 16V
1989 Honda Accord 4Dr
1994 VW Jetta 2.slow
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500
2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Sport

Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:20 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

New post 
SH!T

banana bike HD 883

matt

Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:55 am

New post 
Andrew, sober up and get over it :finga:

Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:33 am
O RLY

New post 
seriously, what is the average age of people on the forum.. at first the only reason for censorship was roobs younger brother.. i think he figured out bad words now.. lets move on to the next century..

Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:50 pm
Profile WWW
SEA Supporter

New post 
dude, if anybody should be complaining it's ******* me. lol.

jake. wrote:
why do people thing that there will be less traction with stretched tires? the contact points will still be the same, its only the sidewall that gets stretched.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:12 am
New post 
candywhitevdub wrote:
SH!T

@$$

Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:35 pm

New post 
if you seek amy ???

Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:36 pm

New post 
why does it matter go curse somewhere else this board usually has good manners there is another forum i get on and its constant flaming and trollin.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:02 pm
O RLY

New post 
a s s bandit

Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
O RLY

New post 
a s s bandit

Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
Post Whore

New post 
The reason for censorship had nothing to do with my younger brother. It had to do with the fact that I want this forum to be able to be browsed anywhere and everywhere without the threat of work place people being offended. I've done a good job of that so far so there is no reason to change anything. :thumbsup:

Keep up with important information.....Click here....

Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:35 am
Profile YIM WWW
Administrator

New post 
:thumbsup:

1979 Chevy Malibu Classic 2Dr
1984 VW Rabbit GTI
1984 VW Rabbit Cabby
1985 Porsche 944 N/A
1987 Dodge Caravan
1988 VW Scirocco 16V
1989 Honda Accord 4Dr
1994 VW Jetta 2.slow
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500
2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Sport

Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:59 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

New post 
i agree with roob, if we wanna be on this forum, and we're allowed to have a place like this, deal with the few seriously FEW rules that there are or gtfo, cuz SEA is one in a million as far as car forums go, and i like the way its run personally

Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
O RLY

New post 

Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:44 am
Profile WWW

**** I thought I could type whatever I wanted.*

But seriously, I'm sure we all know how to get our points across without using swear words, for some reason though, they all just slip out without a care in the world. We should all be responsible enough in censoring ourselves, but yeah, that doesn't work.

*Those are just asterisks at the beginning of my sentance...lol!

Jason Marble Designs

Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:12 am
Profile WWW
BM Double Jew

Marble wrote:
*Those are just asterisks at the beginning of my sentance...lol!

We'll never know for sure.

Thanks.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:32 pm

what about the word "bloody" as long as we dont say it with a crapy british accent lol??

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:04 pm

New post Re:
SooprmanX wrote:
The reason for censorship had nothing to do with my younger brother. It had to do with the fact that I want this forum to be able to be browsed anywhere and everywhere without the threat of work place people being offended. I've done a good job of that so far so there is no reason to change anything. :thumbsup:

agreed.nice job ROOB:thumbsup: .

Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:59 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]